Welcome to tvBETA

Hello, if you happen to be one of the founders of FTABeta, please use your old login details; if you're visiting us for the first time, please register! and contribute!

Register Now!

Jynxbox Ultra HD - How to rescan MPeg4 channels

Discussion in 'Jynxbox Ultra HD Guides and How To's' started by crazed, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Spacecop

Spacecop Member

I do scroll crazed but it is going no where it is either QBSK or TURBO...

2. Spacecop

Spacecop Member

I do scroll crazed but it is going no where it is either QBSK or TURBO...yesterday I did rescan and I had all the channels..this morning all the channels say WAIT...are we down or we have an ECM???

3. crazed

crazed Super Modz

down with server issues, I do believe.

4. crazed

crazed Super Modz

the first Ultra clone was the v3 ...so yea that v12 is also.
    The further the clones went, then some user menus may have been a bit different, but not a noticeable difference I would think.

5. hutch

hutch Banned

for all Jynx... erase channels... select a sat... now go to manual scan... select TP 12224R on sat 110 or TP 12297H on Sat 119 or TP 12457R on sat 129...edit SR(ss) to 21500 ... change qpsk to Turbo/8psk... FEC will set automatically... hit manual scan but BEFORE you hit OK change network search to yes... now press OK... wait for scan to finish... repeat on other sats

6. Spacecop

Spacecop Member

thanks Hutch...will do now...but tell me are we down..??? are you having TV...? cause lots of other members say they are down...crazed thinks that we are having server issues...I will wait one day and if nothing happens will proceed with your plan.....thank you Gents

7. whatsup745

whatsup745 Moderator

If you had all channels yesterday then you do not need to do anything further Spacecop.
    The server is down with issues right now they said. Just wait and it will come back.
    You do not need to rescan or change anything on your end when the server goes down !!
    Your just asking for more trouble if you start messing with it more for no reason !

8. Spacecop

Spacecop Member

I think you are absolutely right whatsup...I shall wait thanks Pardner...:)

9. redtransfer

redtransfer New Member

hi i followed these instructions and deleted all transponders from 110, 119 and 129 but the 3 listed and changed 21500 and turbo but I get "no program found!" error message.

What did I do wrong? Or what else should i do?